Thursday, December 19, 2019

NEW One Page Dungeon: Frostmire: Holiday in Chillson Wood


Hello once again, gamers. It is time for another game release! Just in time for the holiday break from work, here is the next entry in the One Page Dungeon Frostmire roleplaying game series! This time, we take a break from subterranean locations to explore the woods!

This release will be my last game for 2019, as I take a break to enjoy the holidays with my wife and my family. However, knowing myself, I will not be able to resist working on new games occasionally through the break. (Any ideas or desires for the new year? Shoot me a message via Facebook).

All I can say is I've been blown away by the support from all of you this year. I never anticipated the popularity that the One Page System and many of my other games would garner. It has inspired me to be more daring and take more risks with this system and other games in general (Keep an eye out for some truly exciting stuff to come next year) So, without further ado, here is the description for One Page Dungeon Frostmire Volume II.

Welcome to One Page Dungeon: Frostmire, a simple and easy role-playing-game for the solo player. You only need some printer paper, dice, and a pencil to play, making it perfect for a plane ride, hotel room, or anywhere else. The game works with a procedurally generated dungeon, adding some randomness to the game. The second volume of the FrostMire season takes place during the Yuleton Celebration in Trillit, when the festivities are interrupted by packs of hungry wolves from the woods.




No comments:

Post a Comment