Tuesday, June 4, 2019

NEW RELEASE: Lanterns on the Dock

NEW RELEASE!

My latest print and play game is out now for you to download for free for a limited time. Get it now and please feel free to donate through the Pay What You Want system in order to keep more games coming out!

Lanterns on the Dock is a Roll+Write role-playing game of Horror Investigation set in 1920s New England. You, the detective/investigator, are following the pleas of a dead friend to check out the docks in the town of Innsmouth. It is there you will find the horrors you need to face.

Dear Detective,

If you are receiving this letter, it is because I am dead. Dark forces beyond anything you can imagine have converged upon me and taken my life from me . . . or perhaps something worse.

I have seen horrors beyond what the normal human mind can comprehend. Ocean waves that seem to have a life of their own, men with the face of a fish, and a looming figure over the sea--waiting just beyond some unseen veil to come into our world.

It has taken all of my willpower simply not to go insane.

I’ve been investigating a strange underground society in the seaside town of Innsmouth. They claim to be a society, a social club, but I know for a fact they are a cult--a cult hellbent on bringing doom to our world. This is the very thing I was trying to prevent.

Now . . . it is up to you to stop them once and for all.

I have suspicions that the majority of their activities are taking place at the Innsmouth Docks. I fear that they may be getting close, close to unleashing some sort of dark ritual on our world.

Go to the docks. Pick up where I left off. And pray that God is with you.

Sincerely,

A Friend

P.S. For heaven sake, keep those damn lanterns lit!



No comments:

Post a Comment